Washington Nationals Park Stadium
1500 S Capital Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
- The event will be indoors with some spots outside to enjoy the view of the Stadium
- There will be access to Batting Cages
- VIP – 5:00PM to 6:30PM
- General Attendance – 6:30PM to 9:00PM
- Military OCP
- Civilian Business Casual/Open Collar
- Taste of the Ball Park which includes:
- Stadium Popcorn
- Cracker Jack
- Pretzel Bits with Spicy Queso
- Hot Dogs
- Spicy Italian Sausage with Pepper and Onions (GF)
- Mini Tavern Burger
- Garden Fresh Vegetables with Ranch
- Dips of Roasted Garlic Hummus with Sriracha Ranch and Horseradish
- Traditional Condiments and Breads
- Mini Nashville Hot Chicken Sliders
- Mini Maryland Style Crab Cake
- Phyllo Wrapped Brie with Raspberry Compote
- Tomato Basil Crostini
- Greek Feta Skewer (GF)
- International Cheese Display
- Truffle Fries
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Complimentary parking available in Garage C at Nationals Park for guests driving to the ballpark. Garage C is located at the corner of N Street SE and 1st St. SE, with the vehicle entrance on 1st St. SE. When entering the garage, let the parking attendant know you are there for the Charity Ball. Guests are encouraged to park near the elevator banks located on each level on the Plaza side of the garage. Once parked, take the elevators or stairs down to “PL” (Plaza) which is street level. From there, enter the ballpark through the small red tent with a white “curly W”, where event security will be located for entry screening.
It is suggested to use the address of Gatsby or Tapp 99 for a drop off address location, both of which are on N St SE.
Navy Yark/Ball Park
Enter through Garage C of Centerfield Plaza gates. Upon entry, walk around the Main Concourse 3B side to Media & Suites Elevator. The escalators will take you directly up to the Nationals Club/Terra Club for the VIP portion and then upstairs to the Champion Club for the general event and Silent Auction.
- Nationals park has a no backpack policy and only bags under 16″x16″x8″ are allowed.
- Here is the website with the official policy.
The Nationals are currently following the Mayor’s orders and have removed the mask mandate and vaccination cards checks upon entry. If for any reason the Mayor’s Orders were to change, they will follow suit at that time.
- Register by website: Go to the following USAF Charity Ball website on Handbid. The website has links to either buy tickets and/or register for the Silent Auction. If using your computer, a link can be sent to your phone to give you access to the Silent Auction catalog.
- Register by smartphone app: Install the Handbid app on your phone or tablet (Apple or Android). Create an account and search auctions for “Air Force Charity Ball.” Follow the instructions to either buy tickets and/or register for the Silent Auction. You may also skip both and browse the Silent Auction catalog before entering your credit card information. The Silent Auction catalog may be viewed by swiping left from your Dashboard page.
- Remarks and Presentations begin at 7:15 pm
Batting Cages and Nationals Club will be open to all after the Remarks and Presentations are over
Silent Auction Closes at 9:00 pm
Raffle Drawing 9:00 pm
Check Presentation to AFAS will follow
Max Impact will preform Patriotic Songs and finish with Air Force Song and Space Force Song
Silent Auction Pickup
Tickets will be sold at event. Must be present to win.
Peloton Raffle is separate